Come, come sit by the counter. Grab a pint, stretch your ears. Maybe you'll hear a story about some treasure chest. Maybe you won't. But what's sure is you'll have forgotten everything by the time you wake.
Approchez, asseyez-vous donc au comptoir. Prenez un verre, tendez l'oreille. Peut être entendrez-vous l'histoire d'un coffre au trésor. Peut être pas. Ce qui est certain, c'est que vous aurez tout oublié d'ici votre réveil.
- They're acoustic Instruments.
- What is acoustic?... Oh you means the granpas guitars ?
- Pffft grandpas guitars... Good for pussiez, and grandpas... Duh, I think you know it...
- It's our only choice I'm afraid...
- Bon les enfants, on s'énerve pas : on les aborde, on les égorge, on les étripe, on les massacre et on les coûle.
- RRrrrrruuaa ! Me mangez pas !
... And Freir was given the Hall at Halfin, when he got his first tooth..
- And Nearby is Valhala, House of Gold Bright . And every day, Odin choses the slain man to join him. They arm themselves, and fight in the Great Courtyard. They kill one another, but every night, they rise again, and ride back to the Hall, and feast.
- Ragnar, I've heard many of your stories, but tell me; what is Ragnarok ?
*Narrator, awfully drunk*
- Here's to Jack ! I think I can make up a story with... So let's say : boose, vikings, pirates, ghosts and ale.
*Random guy at the bar*
- Ahahah, bollocks.
*Another random guy at the bar*
- I bet you !
- Allrite, buuuut I gottado som'ting.
*Walking stairs, then yelling from afar*
SHUT THAT GODDAMN DOOR !
*Wench* : Aye ! *Door closed*
*Narrator, coming back*
- Okay... So... Where was I ?...
from Récif Écho Rail,
released May 18, 2016
- Metalocalypse - Adult Swim - 2011
- Astérix et Cléopâtre - Belvision - 1968
- Pirates des Caraibes - Walt Disney Pictures - 2003
- Vikings - History Channel - 2013
We’re a… patchwork metal band (hard to be more precise about the genre since we’re not very sure ourselves), telling absurd stories that take their roots in science, video games, and fantastic literature.